Organizing, Cleaning & Maintenance Associate
Do you take pride in maintaining and managing your home? Are you interested in sharing your talents with other families in the Des Moines area? Organized Housewife is looking for a Cleaning & Maintenance Associate to assist with the home management of ongoing clients. Part-time position with great school-day hours available.
Organized Housewife partners with ongoing clients to maintain order, and thoroughly clean their homes on an ongoing basis. Associate will assist Lead in cleaning homes, and maintaining organizational systems. Weekly and bi-weekly cleaning schedules include de-cluttering and deep cleaning. The cleaning services of Organized Housewife go beyond surface cleaning of bathrooms and kitchens, dusting, vacuuming and mopping floors. Every surface and belonging in the home is cleaned and maintained as if it was our own. We build relationships with clients that allow us to maximize the potential of their home to serve as a place of rest and joy for everyone that lives in it.
- Excellent Part-Time hours between 9:00am–3:00pm: 2–4 days/week, approximately 3 hours/day with opportunity to expand if desired
- $10–$12 with opportunity to grow
- Western Suburb location
- Seeking an individual that is energetic and excited about working as a team
- Applicants must be willing to learn procedures and systems of Organized Housewife to thoroughly and efficiently clean and de-clutter
- Primary responsibilities will include thorough cleaning throughout client homes
- Responsible for own transportation
- Hiring subject to background check