Professional Organizing & Cleaning Associate
Are you an organized housewife that takes pride in maintaining and managing your home? Do you love to organize & clean? Are you interested in sharing your talents with other families in the Des Moines area? Organized Housewife is looking for an Organizing & Cleaning Associate to assist with the home management of ongoing clients. Part-time position with flexible, school-day hours available.
Organized Housewife partners with ongoing clients to maintain order, and thoroughly clean their homes on an ongoing basis. Associate will assist Lead in cleaning homes, and maintaining organizational systems. Weekly and bi-weekly cleaning schedules include de-cluttering, maintaining and managing organizational systems and deep cleaning. The cleaning services of Organized Housewife go beyond surface cleaning of bathrooms and kitchens, dusting, vacuuming and mopping floors. We build relationships with clients that allow us to maximize the potential of their home to serve as a place of rest and joy for everyone that lives in it.
- Excellent Part-Time hours between 9:00am–3:00pm: 3–5 days/week, 3 hour shifts with 15-25 hours per week
- $12-$14 with opportunity to grow
- Western Suburb location
- Seeking an individual that is energetic and excited about working as a team (no formal experience required)
- Paid Training: Applicants must be willing to learn procedures and systems of Organized Housewife to thoroughly and efficiently clean and de-clutter
- Primary responsibilities will include thorough cleaning throughout client homes
- Responsible for own transportation
- Hiring subject to background check